Skip to content
- The Board of Directors consists of all current dues paying members.
- Members of the Board will elect officers within membership to run the Club and carry out special tasks.
- Board Officer positions will include, but not be limited to, Chairperson, Co-Chairperson, Treasurer, Secretary, and Membership Chairperson.
- All decisions affecting the Club should be brought to the attention of the Board of Directors monthly meeting and voted on by the membership at large, however, the Board may elect special committees to make decisions within the guidelines given by the Board, without consulting the Board as a whole.
- No less than 2 Board Officers should have access to all financial accounts, but the Board may elect certain members to make deposits.
- Each autonomous 12-Step group will not be subjected to any format or outreach changes by the Board, but may be asked to pitch in with maintenance of the Club and enforcing Club rules.
- The Freedom Club must give 30 days notice to each autonomous group before rent increases accrue.
- To vote out an autonomous group, the Board must come to a 90% in favor of vote.
- The Board may appoint non-dues paying members to serve as service members.
- 75% majority vote is necessary to add new by-laws.
Adopted: August 30, 2000