Welcome to the Freedom Club website. Our website shares information about recovery in our 12-step groups and how you can get involved. Please take a moment to find out more about what we do and how you support our mission.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We are here! firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get involved
- Check out the list of meetings located in the side bar under “Meetings” tab. Since Corona Virus is in full swing, make sure you click on the updated meetings list.
- Find a meeting time that works for you. We have drug/alcohol specific meetings but any and all are welcome at each one. Read our Corona Virus safety precautions before you come in.
- You will be greeted at the door, hot coffee is available in the back, and people are always fellowshipping before and after the meeting. This is a great time to get to know some people!
- At the end of each meeting people will raise their hand if they are available to sponsor. If you don’t have a sponsor, we recommend getting one. Have a chat with one of these people to see if they can take you through the steps!
- If you find you really like the Freedom Club, become a home group member of any meeting there. Doing so will make you a member of Freedom Club as well. Each meeting will state when their home group meeting is. Service positions, events, and regular business will be discussed. Show up to that, and you’re in!
“Addiction lead me to Freedom Club. Freedom Club lead me to the 12 steps. The 12 steps lead me to happiness, joyousness, peace, and freedom.”Mollie F.
“Freedom Club and its members have been there for me every step of the way through my recovery. I am beyond grateful to have gotten clean and sober here.”Cody M.
“Throughout my addiction I craved connection, unity, a safe haven, a place to call home. I have found all of that and much much more here at Freedom Club.”Stefan G.